Recent, Selected Press:
- MEL Magazine: "A Conversation With the Woman Who Studies Evangelical Male Virgins"
- The New Republic: "What Happens When Evangelical Virgin Men Get Married? This Secular Female Sociologist Found Out."
- Salon: "Virginity pledges are very confusing for men"
- NY Magazine: "After Marriage, What Happens to Men Who Took Virginity Pledges?"
- LiveScience: "Men Who Make Virginity Pledges Struggle with Sex Once Married"
- Christian Post: "Christian Men Who Pledge Virginity Struggle With Sexual Temptations, Confusion After Marriage, Says Sociologist"
- Think Progress: "How Virginity Pledges Can End Up Hurting Kids"
- Pacific Standard: "When Men Who Abstain From Premarital Sex Get Married"
- Ms. Magazine: "Benevolent Sexism"